Online Collaboration and Growth Network
Strategies for Accounting Firms of Tomorrow
Firms of Tomorrow
Develop a sustainable accounting and advisory firm
Sales and marketing strategies to drive growth and profit
Engaging business clients financially beyond tax and accounting
A recent report ‘My Firm. My Future’ by CPA Australia highlighted that
the rapid and increasing impact of technological change and client needs has led to substantial changes in the accounting profession, fundamentally affecting how accountants operate.
It’s apparent that in order to be successful, accounting firms need to implement systems and processes that enable them to do more with less, so that time is freed up to focus on ways to add more value to clients.Read full report
Despite these changes, many accounting firms still struggle to achieve real growth in revenue and profit.
Clearly there are challenges in implementing actions that we know will achieve results.
- Are you achieving the results you expect of your firm?
- Do you know how to advance the service capabilities of your firm?
- Is your firm positioned well to take advantage of opportunities for growth?
- Is your firm proactive enough to attract opportunities to create the growth you need?
- Are you asking the right questions of yourselves to take the firm to another level?
'FIRMSOFTOMORROW' is a new online collaborative network of like-minded leaders and managers of accounting firms.
For accounting firms that want to make changes TODAY
- The network provides partners and managers of progressive firms with the opportunity to collaborate and challenge each other.
- Membership is firm-based (not individuals), so your firm can nominate who attends each meeting as an individual or group.
- Implementation of ideas and strategies of course are for members to drive, however we do provide the accountability platform for you to use if you wish.
The Network consists of 3 Action Groups
- Monthly 90 minute online workshops including access to recordings and support materials
- Online forum to share thoughts and ask questions with co-members and facilitators
- 1:1 initial firm review incorporating health check and confirmation of core objectives
- Development and review of a SMART action plan (based on 1:1 Review and group discussions)
- Each monthly online workshop is eligible for 1 CPD hour for confirmed attendees
Andrew and Dale have a combined 45 year’s experience working with accountants in public practice.
There’s nothing they don’t know about what makes a successful firm.